“TimeTree Calendar Chat" is a feature that allows calendar members to exchange messages in a chat room for each shared calendar. The chat will enable members to discuss their schedules smoothly in one place.
*TimeTree Calendar Chat is available only for the mobile app.
How the Chat works
- Go to the main menu by tapping the image icon in the upper left corner
- Select Calendar
- Tap the chat icon 💬 at the top right corner
- Start chatting!
- Open Chat: Tap the chat icon on the upper right corner of the calendar
- Seen messages: A checkmark next to each message will appear when it’s been seen. For three or more members, the number of reads will also be displayed.
- Notifications: The number of unread messages will be displayed with a red icon on the upper right corner of the Chat icon. If notification settings are on, you will also receive push notifications from your device.