When you create an account with TimeTree, if you input your birthday information, TimeTree automatically creates an event for you on your birthday! By default, the color of this event is red, however some users prefer to customize this event and wish to make it a color of their choice. Here's how you do that!
- Tap the 3 horizontal lines in the top left hand corner of the screen
- Tap your account at the top of the screen
- Tap "Edit" in the top right hand corner
- Set "Birthday Display" to [Hide]
- Return to your calendar and create and event on your Birthday and set it to reccur every year
This enables you to edit your birthday event freely, as the original event created by the app can not be edited.
For further information, please contact us using our support page within the app. For information on how to do that, click here.