Skip to main content
How to attach images after creating an event?
- Tap the event title to open event details
- Tap the photo icon at the bottom of the screen, next to the comment field
- Select an image from the gallery
- You can select up to 10 images
- Tap "Add" at the top right corner
- Long press the image to delete
- Images cannot be added to the OS calendar events (from Google Calendars, etc.) that are displayed on your "All Calendars" screen.
- Files, such as PDF and Excel can be added via the "Attach" option which is available for TimeTree Premium users only.
- Free version users can view the attached files, but can't add them
- As an alternative:
- Take a screenshot of the file and add as an image to the event
- Use file storage services, such as Google Drive or Dropbox, and then attach the link to the event comments