If you already have multiple OS calendars and calendar apps (Google calendar, Outlook, iCal...) in use, you can easily copy them all over to TimeTree with just a few taps!
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top left hand corner of the screen
- Select which calendar you wish to import your OS calendar into
- Tap "More" in the bottom right hand corner of the screen
- Tap the gear icon in the top right hand corner of the screen
- Tap "User Settings"
- Tap "Copy Events from the OS calendar"
- Select the calendars you wish to copy over
- Tap "Confirm" and then "Confirm" once more
- Tap the checkmark (✓) in the top right hand corner to finialize your changes.
❖ As the app needs your permission to read OS calendar, a pop-up requesting permission may appear. Please allow TimeTree to access your calendar. (If the pop-up does not appear, please go to the settings on your phone and select Contacts>Accounts, and make sure Gmail and iCloud accounts have been correctly added.)
❖ Sometimes it may take longer to update the imported events, especially if you have imported numerous events. Please wait for a couple minutes for the process to finish and if it still does not update, try to restart the app.
❖ This will only be a one-way sync. Changes you or others make in TimeTree to the copied events will not be reflected on the original OS calendar.
❖ After importing an OS calendar onto TimeTree, we highly recommend creating future events manually within the TimeTree App, rather than importing repetitively, as importing repetitively may cause the TimeTree calendar to create duplicate existing events.
keyword: import/sync/google calendar/outlook/icloud