In TimeTree calendars, you can choose whether your week starts on either a Sunday or a Monday, here's how to do that on both your mobile device and the web version!
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the screen
- Tap the "App Settings" button on the upper right corner
- Set your "Week starts on" to your preference by ensuring that the day you want is highlighted
Web Version / PC:
- Hover mouse over your profile image in the top right-hand corner of the webpage
- Click the "App Settings" in the top right-hand corner of the menu, then select "Appearance"
- Set your "Week starts on" to your preference by ensuring that the day you want to start the week on is highlighted
- Finally, click "Save" to confirm your changes!
keyword; Monday, Sunday