There are multiple notification options within TimeTree.
Notifications can be turned on or off to compliment your TimeTree experience.
1. Event Reminder
Event reminders can be set to notify you upcoming events. When the time for a notification has been set, all members of the calendar will receive a notification for that event.
For information on how to set notifications for specific events, please refer to our help page here.
2. Calendar Notification
By turning a calendar's notification on and off, you can choose to receive updates of new, edited, and deleted entries and changes from a specific calendar.
You can also choose to receive notifications only from events you are set as attending. (Available for Android 6.9.1 and iOS 6.14.0 and up)
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top left hand corner of the app
- Select the calendar you wish to disable/enable notifications on
- Tap "More" in the bottom right hand side of the screen
- Tap on "User Settings"
- Set "Receive Notifications from this Calendar" on and off to your preference.
❖ Turning the calendar notification off does not affect other members' ability to receive notifications
3. App Notifications
From the TimeTree App settings, you can turn off multiple notification settings. Here's how to get there:
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top left hand side of the screen
- Tap "App settings"
From here you can change:
- App Notifications : All notifications from TimeTree
- OS calendar Notifications : Notifications of events from calendars outside of TimeTree
- Today's Notifications : A daily agenda that summarizes the events of the day that we send to you at a time of your choosing, and the time that this notification appears on your phone. For information on how to disable these, please click here.
❖ For how to remove Notification Badges from the app icon, please click here.
❖ For how to remove any red dot type notifications within the TimeTree app, please click here.