iOS & Android
- While editing the event, tap the small arrows in the middle of the screen for more settings
- Tap "Not Repeating"
- Set the schedule as you'd like from here
- Select Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
- Tap "More" for detailed options
- Ending date for the repeat
- Repeat every 2 weeks
- Repeat every 2 days
- Repeat on the 2nd Thursday of every month
- Repeat on the 2nd day of February every year
- Tap 'Advanced' on an event creation page
- Tap 'Not repeating'
- Choose how often you want the event to repeat
- XX each week
- Weekdays (Mon-Fri)
- XX day each month
- Every month on the XX
- Set repeat interval
- Set the ending date for the repeat
About repeating events
- Repeating can't be set as "Last day of the month" without specification of the day number
- If one of the repeating event is commented on or posted an image, is edited in any way, it will be removed from the series of repeating events
- If you wish to add anniversaries or special days, please use this function
- The number of appointments that can be made is limited
- iOS: Up to 5 years, up to 365 units, whichever is less applies, if set to repeat every day, 365 events are created
- Android: A maximum of 365 appointments can be created
Edit and remove repeating events
- Open the event you wish to edit or remove
- Tap three dots in the upper right corner
- Select "Edit" or "Delete"
- Select "This event", "Upcoming events", or "All events"
- In the web version "Edit upcoming events" can't be selected