Skip to main content
Set notifications before event starts
How to set notification
- Tap the event you wish to set a notification for
- Tap the 3 dots in the top right-hand corner of the screen, and then tap "Edit"
- Tap the "v" mark to see the notification settings in the middle of the screen
- Select from the options available
- Select "Custom time" to set the desirable time (ex. 3 minutes, hours, days, or weeks before)
- If your event is set to "All day event"
- Selecting "On day", the notification will be sent at 9:00 a.m. the day of the event
- Selecting "1 day before", the notification will be sent at 9:00 a.m. on the previous day
- Notification time is set to be the previously set time automatically
- It is not possible to set "Send/Do not send notifications to other members"
- Notification settings are set by each user individually from their app
- The Web-version does not have notifications
How to remove notifications
- Tap the "x" on the right side of the reminder on the event editing screen.
Set notification sound
Available on some Android devices
- TimeTree has no custom sound options within the app
- On some Android devices, the notification sound can be changed:
- Tap 'settings' from your Home Screen
- Tap 'Notification & Sound' and select 'TimeTree'
- Tap 'Default Notification Sound' → Advanced