■ Setting notifications
- Tap the event you wish to set a notification for
- Tap the 3 dots in the top right-hand corner of the screen, and then tap "Edit"
- Tap the "v" mark to see the notification settings in the middle of the screen
- Select from the options available
- Select "Custom time" to set desirable time (ex. 3 minutes, hours, days, or weeks before)
(This is the same screen you will be taken to upon creating an event)
- If your event is set to "All day event"
- Selecting "On day", the notification will be sent at 9:00 a.m. the day of the event
- Selecting "1 day before", the notification will be sent at 9:00 a.m. on the previous day
■ Removing notifications
Tap the "X" on the right side of the reminder in the Editing screen.
■ Changing notification sounds
We do not have custom sound options within the app.
If you are an Android user, you can change the notification sound from the '"Settings" in your device.
(Some models can not be changed)
-Tap 'settings' from your Home Screen
-Tap 'Notification & Sound' and select 'TimeTree'
-Tap 'Default Notification Sound' → Advanced