- Tap the event you wish to set a reminder for
- Tap the 3 dots in the top right hand corner of the screen, and then tap "Edit"
- Tap the notification settings in the middle of the screen
- Set notification time
(This is the same screen you will be taken to upon creating an event)
- You can select multiple times.
- When creating new events, the notification times automatically selected will be the same as those set in the last event you created.
■Changing notification sounds
We do not have custom sound options within the app.
If you are an Android user, you can change the notification sound from the 'settings' in your device.
(Some models can not be changed)
-Tap 'settings' from your Home Screen
-Tap 'Notification & Sound' and select 'TimeTree'
-Tap 'Default Notification Sound' → Advanced