Unnecessary calendars can be deleted by following these instructions. Please note that all members must be removed from a calendar in order to permanently delete the calendar.
- iOS / Android
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top right hand corner of the screen to open the calendar list
- Select the calendar you wish to delete
- Tap "More" in the bottom right hand corner screen
- Tap the settings icon in the top right hand corner of the screen
- Tap "User Settings"
- Tap "Delete Calendar"
- Web Version (https://timetreeapp.com/calendars)
- Following our guide to the web version here, (TimeTree Desktop: What you can and can not do.)
- Click on ③ Calendar Settings
- Click "Delete Calendar"
If you want to delete a calendar and there are still people in the calendar, the option to "Delete" will be changed to "Leave" and the longest standing member after the creator will become the creator (Administrator) of the calendar.
On how to leave a calendar, please check our help page, here