Skip to main content
How to leave or delete shared calendars
Please read before deleting calendars:
- When all members leave a calendar it will be deleted
- Other members are not notified when you leave a calendar
- If the "Creator" leaves a calendar, the next member who joined will become the "Creator"
- When leaving a calendar, the event itself remains, but the name of the member who added it becomes "Unknown"
- Tap three "-" and select the calendar you wish to delete
- Tap "Settings" in the bottom right-hand corner
- At the bottom of the screen select the following:
- When only one member: "Delete Calendar"
- When multiple members: "Leave Calendar"
- Following our guide to the web version here, (TimeTree Desktop: What you can and can not do.)
- Click on ③ Calendar Settings
- Change the tab to "Customize"
- Click "Delete Calendar"