The widget calendar gets its calendar information from your "All Calendar" screen.
(As for the Android widget, you can choose which calendar to display within the widget setting from the App ver. 6.1.0 later.)
How to Add iPhone/Android Widgets to your phone's home screen:
■Android (Daily/Month View)
- Start out by choosing an available blank space in your home screen.
- Touch the Widgets option from the menu that pops up.
- Swipe right through to TimeTree.
There are two types of monthly widgets for Android.
- Showing exact schedule for each day (Available from App Version 6.10.0 later)
①Move to the previous/next month
②Create an event
③Select calendar(s) to display on the widget
④Option to turn on 'Lunar Calendar', 'week numbers' and 'Rokuyo'.
- Dot Type without showing event titles ( App version 6.10.0 Earlier)
You can choose from two types, black and white
There are two types of daily and monthly views.
■iOS (Daily/Weekly/Month View)
- Swipe right over the Home screen or Lock screen.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Edit.
- To add a widget, tap and select TimeTree.
- To finish, tap Done.
※ With iOS 14, you can add the TimeTree widget to Today View. Here is How to add.
If you are unable to add it, please follow the steps below.
-Turn off your iPhone device.
-Turn on your iPhone device
-Swipe the home screen from left to right.
(Delete TimeTree if the weekly or monthly widget appears)
-Add a TimeTree
▼ Weekly/Month View (Available from the iOS 14, App Ver.7.3.0 latter)
- From the Home Screen, touch and hold a widget or an empty area until the apps jiggle.
- Tap the Add button in the upper-left corner.
- Select TimeTree, choose from two widget sizes, Week/Month View, then tap Add Widget.
- Tap Done
※ The events of the OS calendars are not displayed.
※ You can narrow down and view specific events you are joining by following the steps below.
- Press and hold the widget on the home screen
- Tap Edit widget and turn on 'Show only my events