TimeTree widgets are available for both Android/iOS.
You can view your 'All Calendars' using TimeTree widget on your home screen.
How to Add iPhone/Android Widgets to your phone's home screen:
Currently, Monthly and Daily views are available for Android, but only Daily view for iOS.
■iOS （Daily View)
- Swipe right over the Home screen or Lock screen.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Edit.
- To add a widget, tap and select TimeTree.
- To finish, tap Done.
- Start out by choosing an available blank space in your home screen.
- Touch the Widgets option from the menu that pops up.
- Swipe right through to TimeTree.
There are two types of monthly widgets for Android.
- Headlines of the entries Type ( You need to download App version 6.10.0 later)
Showing exact schedule for each day
①Move to the previous/next month
②Create an event
③Select calendar(s) to display on the widget
④Option to turn on 'Lunar Calendar', 'week numbers' and 'Rokuyo'.
- Dot Type ( App version 6.10.0 Earlier)
You can choose from two types, black and white
There are two types of monthly and daily