The widget calendar gets its calendar information from your "All Calendar" screen.
How to add widgets to your Android phone home screen:
- Start out by choosing an available blank space in your home screen.
- Touch the Widgets option from the menu that pops up.
- Swipe right through to TimeTree.
There are two types of monthly widgets for Android.
1. New type (Available from App Version 6.10.0 later)
① Move to the previous/next month
② Create an event
③ Select calendar(s) to display on the widget, option for 'Lunar Calendar', 'week numbers', select the widget style (Light, Dark, Transparency).
④ Open a calendar in TimeTree App
⑤ Switch the button to display or hide the event list for the selected day (NEW for ver 7.8.2)
2. Old type
※For safety reasons, we do not support the old version.
Events are shown as dots in the calendar.
You can choose from two types, black and white.
- You can choose from two types, black and white.