Users are able to search past, current, and future events in each calendar using keywords of event titles.
The search tab is located on the bottom of the calendar screen:
- Type the title or part of the title of the event you wish to search for
- Tap the result to view the event details page of searched events
- Tap "Display search results in the calendar"
❖ Please note that searches are calendar restricted. If you search for an item in your "Work" calendar while viewing your "Family" calendar, events within the "Work" calendar will not appear when using the search function.
To perform an advanced search, tap the three dots in the upper right corner of the search menu appear by tapping the search icon. Choose from the menu how you would like to refine your search.
- Attending events: Allows you to search only events you are attending
- Event Attendees: Allows you to search for events specific members of your shared calendar are attending
- Search by event label: Allow you to search for events with a specific event label/color.
❖ To search for multiple calendars, use the search function under "All Calendars"
❖ Events using OS calendar are excluded from the search.