At the moment, we don't have a feature that automatically assigns colors to the events created by different members of shared calendars.
What we suggest is that calendar members manually set their own colors by using the event labels feature when creating events in shared calendars. For more information about this feature instructions can be found at the bottom of this page. For more information about this feature, please refer to our help page:
About Event Label Management
In addition, each calendar will remember the label color used last time. This way, if you use a specific colored label, you don't have to change the label every time.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top left-hand corner of the screen for Main Menu
- Select a calendar from the side menu
- Create an event
- Select the label color for the event
- Save the event in the calendar
- Next time you create an event, the label color will be the same color
tags: member labels; member color, color, specific colors for members