Timetree has notfications it sends you in the morning, and by default the time we send you these notifications is 9:00am. These notifications take two forms:
All day event reminders: These notifications are for "all day" events you have set and configured to remind you a day in advance.
Your daily schedule: Sometimes accompanied by a friendly message, this notification informs you of all the events you have on that day in chronological order.
If you'd like to choose whether or not daily notifcations appear:
- Tap the 3 horizontal lines in the top left-hand corner
- Tap the gear icon labeled "App Settings" on the upper right corner
- Set "Allow Today's Event's notifications" to On or Off, depending on your preferences by using the switch
If you'd like to edits what time daily notifications are sent:
- Tap the 3 horizontal lines in the top left hand corner
- Tap the gear icon labeled "App Settings"
- Tap "Notification time" and choose what time your notifications come through