TimeTree's summary view can be seen from your Apple Watch.
■ How to sync
You must add TimeTree to your Apple Watch
A. How to add TimeTree
Open the Apple Watch app from your iPhone
→ Tap「My Watch」and select TimeTree
→ Select TimeTree from「Installed on Apple Watch」
→ Turn on「Show App on Apple Watch」
B. How to bring up the TimeTree application.
Select the App Layout and tap and hold down on the screen.
→ Tap「Customize」from the App Layout
→ Turn the「Digital Crown」and select TimeTree
2. How to have your TimeTree calendar appear on the watch
- Open「All Calendars」from your iPhone app、and select the calendar(s) from the settings on the bottom right corner.
3. Syncing process
Depending on how many events you have on your calendar, the sync process might take up to a couple of minutes.
- Proceed with the syncing process with both iPhone and Apple Watch screens turned one.
- Syncing with both screens will help the process to be done faster.
■ In case of not loading events
In case when you have an issue with loading or failure to load your events, please try the following:
- Uninstall the TimeTree app from your phone
- Turn off your phone
- Turn on your phone
- Re-install TimeTree app
- Log into the TimeTree account
- Pair Apple Watch again
You can also try to open the All Calendars view on the app, tap "Settings", de-select all calendars, and re-select them again.
■ Events are not updating
- Update WatchOS
- Reinstall the Watch app