TimeTree has established these Terms of Acceptable Use so that everyone can use the site safely and securely. Please post your public calendars and events in compliance with all laws and regulations as well as our rules of use.
If we find any illegal or offensive content, we may take measures such as hiding, deleting, or suspending the use of the public calendar or events.
If a public calendar under your control is suspended, please remedy the situation immediately.
For example, watch out for things like this!
- Impersonating a third party in calendar events
- Posting images or text that are offensive to others
- Posting false information.
How to report content
- Please note that any prohibited content is not allowed to be posted on the site
- You can report prohibited content from the upper right corner of the event page of the public calendar.
If prohibited content is confirmed
If a public calendar is found to be in violation of the Terms of Acceptable Use, the management may suspend its publication or delete the account.
If a public calendar under your control is suspended, please take action as soon as possible.
Suspension of calendar
When a calendar is suspended, the following precautions will be taken:
- Icons in the public calendar list will be grayed out
- The public calendar/event page will not be viewable by users other than the administrator