Anyone with a TimeTree account can create public calendars.
- Add events to the Public Calendar after creation
- Events on Public Calendars can be viewed on the internet without using the TimeTree App.
- You may easily add Public Calendar events onto your shared or private calendar.
- By linking Public Calendar to your own calendar, you can receive up-to-date info
Create a Public Calendar:
1. Go to your main menu and swipe from right to left for Public Calendars.
2. Select "Create Calendar" under the public calendar section.