You may make announcements and share notices about your public calendar and events via social network platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LINE, and etc..
Viewing impressions and linkage
1. Go to your calendar and tap the three dots in the upper right corner for the menu.
2. Select "Calendar Analytics"
Sharing Public Calendars and Events
If you use one of the provided default platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LINE), basic information such as calendar, event names will be automatically filled out for you (Filled out information may vary depending on your device's manufacturer and model).
1. Sharing a Public Calendar
- Tap the sharing arrow icon on the upper right corner and select platform
- Basic details and hashtag (#) of the calendar name will be automatically added
2. Sharing Public Calendar Event
- Tap the sharing arrow icon located in the middle of the event detail page
- Basic details and hashtag (#) of the calendar name will be automatically