Admins may check analytical statistics for their public calendars by viewing and following the steps below.
- Calendars:「Linked calendars」「Total Impressions」
- Events: 「Total impressions」「Total number liked」「Total number added」
How to check Calendar Analytics
1. Tap three dots in the upper right corner for the menu
2. Select "Calendar Analytics"
How to check Event Analytics
1. Go to the Public Event you wish to check
2. Select the graph icon on the upper right corner
- Linked (Calendar)：Number of people who have linked your calendar to their calendar
- Impressions (Calendar)：Number of views for your calendar from the app and web. The number of impressions does not increase from the same person revisiting the calendar in a short period of time or refreshing the page.
- Impressions (Event)：Number of views for your event from the app and web. The number of impressions does not increase from the same person revisiting the event in a short period of time or refreshing the page.
- Likes (Event)：Number of likes received for the event.
- Total Number Added (Event)：Number of times people have added your public event to their calendars.