The green "XXX Birthday" can be set in the calendar participant's profile settings.
Hide your own birthday:
There are two types of profiles: A) one for the entire app and B) one for each calendar.
A) Profile for the entire app
- Go to Main Menu (three "-" lines in the upper left corner)
- Tap your icon and name for profile settings
- Tap "Edit" in the upper right corner (Android) or "Edit Profile" in the center of the screen (iOS)
- Turn off the display in "Birthday Display" (iOS: Flick the button to gray, Android: Select "Hide")
B) Profile for each calendar
- Open the calendar you want to hide the birthday
- Select "Settings" on the bottom right corner
- Tap "Customize"
- In "Calendar Profile Settings" tap "Edit"
- Turn off the button to the right of the date of birth (Flick the button to gray)
- Tap "Save" (iOS) or the checkmark (Android) in the upper right corner to save
Hide the birthdays of other members:
- Birthdays can be hidden only from each member's own app profile settings.
Change the color or title of the birthday:
- Please follow the instructions on this help page.
* If the birthday event has comments or likes, it will still be displayed even if the above settings are followed. In this case, the event can be deleted from the event itself (tap three dots in the upper right corner of the event details screen).
** The birthday events are not be displayed in "All Calendars". This will save space when multiple calendars are displayed at the same time.