If your birthday isn’t showing up in your personal calendars, there might be a couple of reasons as to why.
•The setting is disabled in your profile settings
1. Go to the main menu by selecting the 3 horizontal lines in the top left corner
2. Tap on your account at the top of the menu
3. Tap “Edit” in the top right corner
4. Set “Display birthday” so that the green is on “Show”
•Your profile for a specific calendar is set to not display your birthday.
1. Select the calendar
2. Tap “Settings” in the bottom right corner of the screen
3. Tap “Customize”
4. Under “Calendar profile settings” tap "Edit" and flick the toggle button to ON to display your birthday in the calendar
When viewing TimeTree’s “All calendars” view, the user’s birthdays are not displayed. This is in order to simplify the “All Calendars” view. For more information about what the "All Calendars" view is, please click here.