In the "All Calendars" section, you may see the contents of spam emails or events from other calendars.
"Found in Mail", a feature of iOS that automatically converts the contents of emails such as Gmail into events in your iOS calendar. Then these events are also displayed in TimeTree's "All Calendars".
To hide the events on TimeTree:
- Tap "Settings" in the bottom right corner in the All Calendars view.
- Turn off the button on the right side of the calendar name that is the same as the color of the event. Common calendar names: "event", "Found in Mail", "Siri's suggestion".
Change or delete the event itself:
- The events can be changed or deleted in the original location, iOS calendar app.
- If you can't see the events on the standard iOS calendar app, tap [Calendar] at the bottom of the screen, and then set the calendar to "show".
Stop the "Found in Mail" and spam events appearing in your calendars:
- Go to the Settings app on the home screen -> Calendar -> Select "Siri & Search" -> Turn off "Show Siri's suggestions in App"
- iOS14: Settings -> Calendar -> Accounts -> Delete accounts you don't know
- iOS13: Settings -> Passwords & Accounts -> Delete accounts you don't know
Report spam email:
- Please refer to Apple's Help Page: