"Found in Mail", a feature of iOS that automatically converts the contents of emails such as Gmail into events in your iOS calendar. If you have selected to display iOS calendar in TimeTree's "All Calendars"., these spam events are also visible.
Hide the events on TimeTree
- Tap "Settings" in the bottom right corner in the All Calendars view.
- Turn off the button on the right side of the calendar name that is the same as the color of the event. Common calendar names: "event", "Found in Mail", "Siri's suggestion".
Edit or delete the event itself
- The events can be edited or deleted in the original location, iOS calendar app.
- If you can't see the events on the standard iOS calendar app, tap [Calendar] at the bottom of the screen, and then set the calendar to "show".
Stop the "Found in Mail"
- Go to the Settings app on the home screen -> Calendar -> Select "Siri & Search" -> Turn off "Show Siri's suggestions in App"
- iOS Settings app -> Calendar -> Accounts -> Delete accounts you don't know