Within TimeTree it is currently not possible to manually change the color of the automatically generated holiday events from the settings within a TimeTree Calendar. However, there is a work around method that does allow you change the color of these events.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top left hand corner of the Screen
- Tap "App Settings"
- Navigate to and tap "Public Holidays"
- Set this option to "Hide"
- Import public holidays from your OS calendar (iCal / Google Calendar)
(For information on how to do this, please see our help page here.)
- Recolor your public holiday events as you wish.