TimeTree works with
- The default Android calendar (OS Calendar)
- The default Apple calendar (OS Calendar)
- Google and Outlook calendars
How to set (2 ways)
1. Synchronize other calendars to TimeTree
TimeTree has a section that displays multiple calendars named "All Calendars". You can also synchronize your other calendars to TimeTree by using this function. You can choose which calendars you wish to see in this view. More about syncing with other calendars, click here.
2. Copy/Import other calendar appointments to TimeTree
By importing OS calendars into your TimeTree calendar, you and the members of a shared calendar can view, edit, and delete events to meet everyone's needs. More about importing here.
Can't be done:
- Automatic sync from TimeTree to OS calendar is not available
- Events entered into TimeTree are not directly reflected in the OS calendar
- Copy one by one
- This function is not available on the web version
How to set:
The settings might be different depending on the system version and device.
1. Settings to display other calendars:
- iPhone: Device settings app > Calendar > Accounts > Add account
- Android: Device settings app > Accounts & sync > Add account
2. Permission to allow other calendars to be accessed by TimeTree:
- iPhone: Device settings app > TimeTree > Calendar/ON*
- Android: Device settings app > Apps > TimeTree > Permissions > Calendar/ON*
3. When using "Other Calendars" in Google Calendar
- On the site below, select ☑ calendar name to display it: Google calendar synchronization settings