Skip to main content
About TimeTree Premium's Free Trial Period
- The one-month free trial period is available only for first-time use of TimeTree premium.
- There is no free trial period if you are using an account that has already been registered for TimeTree Premium.
- If the trial is not canceled at least 24 hours before ending, the trial will automatically become a paid subscription and you will be billed for the monthly or annual fee.
- TimeTree Premium can be managed and canceled from the App Store or Google Play Store settings.
- Please note that deleting the app does not cancel the service.