The payment method is set in your device's Apple ID or Google account. Therefore, you will need to follow the steps specified by the App Store or Google Play Store to check or change your payment method.
Please see below for cancellation steps:
- Open the "App Store" application
- Tap the person icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Tap "Payment and Shipping Address"
For more information, please also check Apple's help page: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods.
- Open the "Google Play Store" app.
- Tap the profile icon in the upper right corner
- Tap "Payments and Subscriptions"
- Tap "Payment Method"
For more information, please also refer to the Google Play Store help page: How to add, remove, or edit your Google Play payment method
If you want to change your current App Store or Google Play Store payment to a different account
1. Please cancel your current contract from the App Store or Google Play Store: Please click here for cancellation steps
2. After the contract period is over, please re-subscribe from the account you wish to change to.