※ Currently Only available in U.S.
First, you need to connect your Alexa to TimeTree.
Enable TimeTree skill in one of the following ways:
- From the Alexa App : Search the Alexa Skills directory for 'TimeTree' and enable it.
- From the Desktop : Enable TimeTree from this page.
Alexa can tell you your TimeTree Today's Schedule and Tomorrow's Schedule!
- Listen to today's schedule
"Alexa, tell me today's schedule from time tree."
"You have n events today. From 10:00, xxxx ..."
- Listen to tomorrow's schedule
"Alexa, tell me tomorrow's schedule from time tree."
"You have n events tomorrow. From 10:00, xxxx ..."
If you have more than one calendar, Alexa will automatically connect to the topmost calendar in your list by default.
- Check the currently connected calendar
"Alexa, which calendar am I connected to?"
- Switch calendars
"Alexa, connect to my [n]th calendar!"