You can set your calendar to receive notifications when there are updates or comments only for appointments in which you participate.
Even if you set this setting to "ON", there will be no change in the display of the feed or the number of updates.
Notifications changed by this setting:
- Notification of edits and comments
- Notifications with a set notification time in the schedule
How to set
- Open the calendar you wish to turn on/off notifications.
- Tap "Settings" on the bottom right corner.
- Select the "Customize" tab in the upper right corner.
- Under the "Notification Settings" section turn on the notifications.
- Tap "Customize Notifications" to
- Receive notifications of the latest updates
- Receive notification only from attending events
- Receive a summary of updates and adjust notification time