Currently Only available in the U.S.
After pairing Google Home with your TimeTree account, you may ask for [today’s events] or [tomorrow’s events]. These commands will also be available in your Google Assistant.
How to Connect with Google Home
1. Download the Google Home app with your smartphone and log in
2. Pair your Google account with the app
3. Say "OK Google, Talk to TimeTree" to your Google Home
4. Proceed to finalize pairing TimeTree with your Google Home app
5. Enter your TimeTree ID and password to login and finalize the process
Asking for Today’s Events
- "OK Google, talk to TimeTree to tell me today’s events."
- " You have n events today. From 10:00, …"
Your smart speaker will tell you the events you have from the moment onward.
Asking for Tomorrow’s Events
- "OK Google, talk to TimeTree to tell me tomorrow’s events."
- "You have n events tomorrow. From 10:00, ..."
Your smart speaker will tell you the events you have for tomorrow.
Linking TimeTree Calendars
Only one calendar can be linked at a time.
By default, the top most calendar from the main menu of your TimeTree account is selected.
If you wish to change the linked calendar, please use the phrase below:
- "OK Google, talk to TimeTree to connect to my [third] calendar."
In case you wish to check which calendar TimeTree is connected to:
- "OK Google, talk to TimeTree which calendar am I connected to?"