Currently Only available in the U.S.
How to Connect
- Download the Google Home app with your smartphone and log in
- Pair your Google account with the app
- Say "OK Google, Talk to TimeTree" to your Google Home
- Proceed to finalize pairing TimeTree with your Google Home app
- Enter your TimeTree ID and password to log in and finalize the process
- Only one calendar can be connected
- The calendar that is at the top of your calendar list is automatically connected
How to use
- Asking for Today’s Events (Your smart speaker will tell you the events you have from the moment onward)
- "OK Google, talk to TimeTree to tell me today’s events."
- " You have n events today. From 10:00, …"
- Asking for Tomorrow’s Events (Your smart speaker will tell you the events you have for tomorrow)
- "OK Google, talk to TimeTree to tell me tomorrow’s events."
- "You have n events tomorrow. From 10:00, ..."
Check and change calendars
- Change the linked calendar
- "OK Google, talk to TimeTree to connect to my [third] calendar."
- Check which calendar TimeTree is connected to:
- "OK Google, talk to TimeTree which calendar am I connected to?"