The feature is available from TimeTree’s version iOS: 6.18.0, Android: 6.12.0 and later.
The List can be added to the 'Memo' section or onto your 'calendar'.
Everyone who has access to a shared calendar would be able to view and mark the list items 'Complete'.
■ How to view the 'Memo' section
You can find the 'Memo' tab on the bottom of your screen.
The Memo section appears underneath the monthly view calendar from ver.7.0 (New calendar layout)
■ How to add 'To-Do List'
The List can be added to the 'Memo' section or onto 'Events'.
A) Within the Memo section
- Tap the' Memo' tab on the bottom of the screen
- Tap the 'Plus' sign on the bottom right of the screen
- Tap the Checklist icon
- Add List
B) Within Events
- Tap three dots on the upper right corner.
- Tap 'Edit'
- Tap 'To-Do List' on the bottom right corner
- Add List
※You can move 'To-Do List' entries to your calendar after adding in the memo section.
- Tap the List
- Tap three dots on the upper right corner to edit
- Turn off 'Save as memo' and choose a date