Skip to main content
Receive fewer notifications (Once a day)
How to set
- Open the calendar you wish to turn on/off notifications
- Tap "Settings" in the bottom right corner
- Turn on "Notifications"
- Tap "Customize Notifications"
- Select "Notification once a day"
- Set the time of the notification
- Tap the back arrow ← to return
- Tap the "Save"
Points to note
- Can be adjusted
- Event creation/editing, participation, and comment notifications
- Memo creation/editing notifications
- Cannot be adjusted
- Event reminder "10 in before event"
- Calendar management notifications
- Calendar update history
- Notifications are determined by the settings of each member in the app
- The event creator cannot set whether to send/not send notifications