Use this setting to receive a summary of calendar updates in your calendar once a day.
You will receive a summary of new and updated events, new comments and images in events, etc.
Notifications that are not included in the summary:
- Event notification
- When a new member joins a calendar
- Notifications about the number of updates on the feed
How to set:
- Open the calendar you wish to turn on/off notifications.
- Tap "Settings" on the bottom right corner.
- Select the "Customize" tab in the upper right corner.
- Under the "Notification Settings" section turn on the notifications.
- Tap "Customize Notifications"
- Select "Notification once a day"
- Set the time of the notification
- Tap back arrow ← to return
- Tap the "Save" button ✓
Please note that whether or not you will receive notifications is determined by the settings of each member in the app.
Please note that whether or not you will receive notifications is determined by your own settings in the app, so you cannot set whether or not to send notifications.
If you want to turn off all notifications for each calendar, click here -> Turn off notifications for each calendar.
If you want to be notified only for the events you are participating in, click here -> "Notify only for events I am participating in".