If you or another member is unable to see an event created in the shared calendar even though the creator of the event is sure that they have created the event, there could be two possibilities as to why the event is not viewable to other members.
The most common reason is that 1) the creator has created the event in a different calendar. The other is due to 2) a network error.
1. The event was created in a different calendar
How to check
- The person who created the event opens their TimeTree app
- Go to the main menu by tapping the image icon in the upper left corner
- Check the calendar from the calendar list
- Is there a mistake in the calendar name
- Calendar members are who they are supposed to be
- The calendar has the events it's supposed to have
2. Events are not saved in calendars
How to check
A) Check the event details screen (tap open the event)
- Check event details and if it has a red "!" mark, please edit and save the event again
- Or create the event again
B) Make sure the calendar is updated
- Android: Close the app completely and open it again
- iOS: After re-launching the app, tap the image icon in the upper left corner → Select the calendar from the list
If the issue still continues
We are able to take a closer look at the events if you use the contact form in the app.
- Go to the main menu by tapping the image icon in the upper left corner -> Settings button at the top right corner -> Select "Support" -> Contact us
- Directions also on this page: In-app contact form