We apologise for the inconvenience.
Details and measures for confirmed issues will be updated as soon as it is possible.
Updated 16. April 2020
▼Recent bugs under investigation:
- iOS: The time of an event is shown differently than what is set. This issue is under investigation but most likely it will be fixed the following way:
- Tap three lines in upper left corner for main menu
- Tap "App Settings" and set the time zone applicable to you
▼Fixed bugs: Please update to the latest version of the app to fix.
- iOS: A couple of area specific bugs related to Daylight Savings Time.
- Android Version 6.10.0: App language setting only allows "Default".
- Android: The correct map information cannot be registered in location function. How to fix: Type in the location and do not choose search result location
- iOS: In some cases, tapping an iOS invitation does not respond to anything. How to fix: Restart the app and send the invitation again
- iOS Version 6.16.0: “Waiting for verification” is displayed in the profile despite being already verified
- iOS Version 6.15.1: When creating event, the date will show one day earlier than set originally.
- iOS Version: 6.13.1: App crashes
- Android app version: 6.7.5: Cannot send message from the inside app -inquiry form
- Android Version: 6.7.1＆6.7.2: Calendar events disappear, go blank
- Android Version: 6.7.1: Calendar is sometimes empty and all events disappear
- Android Version: 6.7.1: When adding events that are suggested by "Event Auto Complete" they won't show correctly
- Android app version: 6.7.5: Fail to send messages from app contact form.