We apologize for the inconvenience.
Details and measures for confirmed issues will be updated as soon as it is possible.
You can also see our most recent bug reports in these official channels:
Having trouble with the app crashing or the app being unresponsive:
- Make sure you have a registered account and re-install the app.
Updated 27. November 2020
▼ Recent bugs under investigation:
- Web: The time display becomes null with the browser Internet Explorer, in the meantime please use Edge browser.
- iOS: The app crashes. If you have a registered account, please re-install the app. If you have not registered an account, please join the shared calendar as a new member and then contact us by using the contact form. If you use the calendar alone, start using the app as a new user and send us a message using the contact form.
Click here for more details.
- iOS: The time of an event is shown differently than what is set. This issue is under investigation but most likely it will be fixed the following way:
- Open the main menu from the upper left corner
- Tap "App Settings" and set Time Zone to "Show". Then set the event time zone correctly
▼ Fixed bugs: Please update to the latest version of the app to fix.
- iOS 7.3.3: Facebook login fails on the iOS
- Android 7.2.1: "There is a new update" is displayed every time the app is launched
- iOS 7.3.1: In versions, 7.2.1-7.3.0, TimeTree accounts are unintentionally synchronized if you use the same Apple ID on multiple devices, plus having your iCloud keychain turned on. Click here for more details.
- Android 7.1.0: All-day events are saved to the wrong date. Click here for more details.
- Android 7.0.4
1. No notification after creating an event
2. Unable to post a photo from the photo gallery. (Android 10)
- Android 7.0.3
1. The map displayed in the scheduled "location" registration will be a different address in the feed column
2. The date is off by one day
iOS 7.1.5: The pie chart includes all the displayed schedules (end of the previous month, the beginning of the next month) instead of monthly.
- iOS 7.1.4: Can't enter comments (the keyboard doesn't appear when selecting the comment field)
- Android: 7.0.1 and earlier: Map location shows wrong
- Android: When entering a to-do list, the screen focus moves to the end of the list
- iOS 7.1.2 (iOS14): Can't edit events, post comments, or post images the location information does not respond.
iOS 7.1.2 (iOS14) : Cannot edit OS calendar appointments on "All Calendars"
- Text is discarded when tapping the comment input button
- Crashes when the copy-pasting text that includes emoji
- When drag and drop the appointment to next month, the events go blank
- Android: Can not edit members, creator/admin is not displayed.
- Web-version: Does not work on Edge browser
- Web-version: Can not select the uppermost label
- Android: The keyboard shuts unexpectedly.
- Android ver 6.13.0: Can not post images to comments of an event and the loading animation does not disappear.
- iOS iPhoneSE 1st Generation with iOS13: The app freezes when editing an event. Please update to the ver. 6.18.1 released on 8 June 2020, 01:30 (UTC)
- iOS: A couple of area-specific bugs related to Daylight Savings Time.
- Android Version 6.10.0: App language setting only allows "Default".
- Android: The correct map information cannot be registered in the location function. How to fix: Type in the location and do not choose search result location
- iOS: In some cases, tapping an iOS invitation does not respond to anything. How to fix: Restart the app and send the invitation again
- iOS Version 6.16.0: “Waiting for verification” is displayed in the profile despite being already verified
- iOS Version 6.15.1: When creating an event, the date will show one day earlier than set originally.
- iOS Version: 6.13.1: App crashes
- Android app version: 6.7.5: Cannot send a message from the inside app -inquiry form
- Android Version: 6.7.1＆6.7.2: Calendar events disappear, go blank
- Android Version: 6.7.1: The calendar is sometimes empty and all events disappear
- Android Version: 6.7.1: When adding events that are suggested by "Event Auto Complete" they won't show correctly
- Android app version: 6.7.5: Fail to send messages from the app contact form.