We apologize for the inconvenience. Details and measures for confirmed issues will be updated as soon as it is possible.
To prevent trouble with the app:
- Update TimeTree app to its latest version
- iOS: App Store
- Android: Google Play Store
- Update your device to the latest version
- See system details of your device and update if needed
- If the problem persists, please contact us using the "contact us" form within the app. Open the main menu > App Settings > Support
- Mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also see our most recent bug reports in these official channels:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TimeTreeApp
- Notice Blog: https://timetreeapp.com/intl/en/newsroom/notice
Having trouble with the app crashing or the app being unresponsive:
- Make sure you have a registered account and re-install the app.
Updated 12. October 2021
▼ Recent bugs under investigation:
- Android: App crashes when updating Android from 6.7.0 or less to the latest version (5.10.2021)
- Please update the application version 8.4.1 when it becomes available to you (currently being released in stages). (6.10.2021)
- iOS "Copy events from OS calendar" does not work. While we are fixing this issue, please manually create events to the calendar created in TimeTree. (28.9.2021)
- iOS: All memos are not displayed. After account registration, please re-login. (11.3.2021)
▼ Fixed bugs: Please update to the latest version of the app to fix.
- All devices (Android, iOS, web): "Likes" in past events created before May 1, 2016, are displayed as a new activity in "Recent Updates". Please re-login to fix if you receive updates from old events. (Oct.12, 2021)
- Android: When registering an all-day schedule that spans over multiple dates, the end date goes back one day. Please update to ver 8.3.1. (28.9.2021)
- iOS: The display collapses with iOS OS15. Please update to version 8.3.0 or later. Repair in progress. (28.9.2021)
- Android 11: Drag and drop copy/move does not function correctly (11.3.2021)
- iOS: The app crashes. (15.1.2021)
- iOS: The time of an event is shown differently than what is set. (15.1.2021)
- iOS: The calendar is duplicated at the time of creation and cannot be deleted. (17.6.2021)
- iOS: drag-and-drop does not function (1.4.2021)
- iOS: The calendar is duplicated at the time of creation. Please install the update and re-login to remove the extra calendar. Please check you have registered your account before logging out. (27.5.2021)
- Google Home connection cannot be established. (14/5/2021)
- Android: App memory capacity increases (2021/5/14) Fixed in ver. 7.6.5. Please reinstall the app.
- Android: Events from Google calendars are not shown correctly on the daily widget or old version monthly widget (5/3/2021)
- Android: When viewing the summary view, the "Today" button does not focus on the right day. (11/3/2021)
- Android: Cannot delete a cover image that has already been set (8/4/2021).
- Android: "Confirm" button is not displayed when "Import OS Calendar" is selected (8/4/2021).
- iOS 7.6.0 App crashes when logging out (1/4/2021).
- iOS, Android: Unable to create, edit, and delete appointments (1/4/2021).
- Android: App cannot be started. The bug was on the Android WebView app and in the Chrome browser, please update them. (25/3/2021)
- Android: Facebook login fails. (25/3/2021)
- Web: Edge browser. The time is displayed wrong. Please check your device timezone settings.
- Web: Time display changes (Download the latest Windows update to fix)
For some users of Chrome and Edge due to a problem on the browser side.
- Android: Daily view will crash.
- Web: The time display becomes null with the browser Internet Explorer.
- iOS 7.3.4: Fixed an issue where the calendar was displayed small after the start of use
- Android: 7.2.3. Fixed a bug where the date selected in the monthly display and daily display were shifted.
- iOS 7.3.3: Facebook login fails on the iOS
- Android 7.2.1: "There is a new update" is displayed every time the app is launched
- iOS 7.3.1: Versions 7.2.1-7.3.0, TimeTree accounts are unintentionally synchronized if you use the same Apple ID on multiple devices, plus having your iCloud keychain turned on. Click here for more details.
- Android 7.1.0: All-day events are saved to the wrong date. Click here for more details.
- Android 7.0.4
1. No notification after creating an event
2. Unable to post a photo from the photo gallery. (Android 10)
- Android 7.0.3
1. The map displayed in the scheduled "location" registration will be a different address in the feed column
2. The date is off by one day
iOS 7.1.5: The pie chart includes all the displayed schedules (end of the previous month, the beginning of the next month) instead of monthly.
- iOS 7.1.4: Can't enter comments (the keyboard doesn't appear when selecting the comment field)
- Android: 7.0.1 and earlier: Map location shows wrong
- Android: When entering a to-do list, the screen focus moves to the end of the list
- iOS 7.1.2 (iOS14): Can't edit events, post comments, or post images the location information does not respond.
iOS 7.1.2 (iOS14) : Cannot edit OS calendar appointments on "All Calendars"