We apologize for the inconvenience.
Details and measures for confirmed issues will be updated as soon as it is possible.
You can also see our most recent bug reports in these official channels:
Trouble with app crashing or the app being unresponsive:
- Make sure you have registered account and re-install the app.
Updated 3. July 2020
▼Recent bugs under investigation:
- iOS: The time of an event is shown differently than what is set. This issue is under investigation but most likely it will be fixed the following way:
- Tap three lines in upper left corner for main menu
- Tap "App Settings" and set the time zone applicable to you
- Android: Can not edit members, creator/admin is not displayed
- We are investigating the cause.
▼Fixed bugs: Please update to the latest version of the app to fix.
- Web version: Does not work on Edge browser
- Web version: Can not select the uppermost label
- Android: They keyboard shuts unexpectedly.
- Android ver 6.13.0: Can not post images to comments of an event and the loading animation does not disappear.
- iOS iPhoneSE 1st Generation with iOS13: The app freezes when editing an event. Please update to the ver. 6.18.1 released on 8 June 2020, 01:30 (UTC)
- iOS: A couple of area specific bugs related to Daylight Savings Time.
- Android Version 6.10.0: App language setting only allows "Default".
- Android: The correct map information cannot be registered in location function. How to fix: Type in the location and do not choose search result location
- iOS: In some cases, tapping an iOS invitation does not respond to anything. How to fix: Restart the app and send the invitation again
- iOS Version 6.16.0: “Waiting for verification” is displayed in the profile despite being already verified
- iOS Version 6.15.1: When creating event, the date will show one day earlier than set originally.
- iOS Version: 6.13.1: App crashes
- Android app version: 6.7.5: Cannot send message from the inside app -inquiry form
- Android Version: 6.7.1＆6.7.2: Calendar events disappear, go blank
- Android Version: 6.7.1: Calendar is sometimes empty and all events disappear
- Android Version: 6.7.1: When adding events that are suggested by "Event Auto Complete" they won't show correctly
- Android app version: 6.7.5: Fail to send messages from app contact form.