We apologize for the inconvenience. Details and measures for confirmed issues will be updated as soon as it is possible.
To prevent trouble with the app:
- Update TimeTree app to its latest version
- iOS: App Store
- Android: Google Play Store
- Update your device to the latest version
- See system details of your device and update if needed
- If the problem persists, please contact us using the "contact us" form within the app. Open the main menu > App Settings > Support
- Mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also see our most recent bug reports in these official channels:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TimeTreeApp
- Notice Blog: https://timetreeapp.com/intl/en/newsroom/notice
Having trouble with the app crashing or the app being unresponsive?
- Make sure you have a registered account and re-install the app.
Updated 25. November 2021
▼ Recent bugs under investigation:
- Trouble accessing the app (25.22.2021)
- We are currently working on fixing the issue and expect completion in about a week. In the meantime, we ask for your patience and understanding.
- iOS13: Cannot update to app version 7 (25.10.2021)
- Please contact App Store Support
- After updating to iOS14 or above, please update the TimeTree app also
- iOS "Copy events from OS calendar" does not work. While we are fixing this issue, please manually create events to the calendar created in TimeTree.
- iOS: All memos are not displayed. After account registration, please re-login. (11.3.2021)
▼ Fixed bugs: Please update to the latest version of the app to fix.
- Android 8.5.1: Push notifications don't work (25.11.2021)
- Android 8.5.1: Cannot return to the event creation screens after selecting the title from the "Event Auto Complete" suggested list
- Android: version 8.5.0 Cannot post images (15.11.2021)
- iOS: App crashes when copying events to another calendar in the daily view. (5.11.2021)
- iOS: Another appointment is copied when drag and drop operation is performed (25.10.2021)
- Android: When editing user details, an error message appears. (2021/11/5)
- All devices (Android, iOS, web): "Likes" in past events created before May 1, 2016, are displayed as a new activity in "Recent Updates". Please re-login to fix if you receive updates from old events. (Oct.12, 2021)
- Android: App crashes when updating Android from 6.7.0 or less to the latest version (5.10.2021)
- Android: When registering an all-day schedule that spans over multiple dates, the end date goes back one day. Please update to ver 8.3.1. (28.9.2021)
- iOS: The display collapses with iOS OS15. Please update to version 8.3.0 or later. Repair in progress. (28.9.2021)
- Android 11: Drag and drop copy/move does not function correctly (11.3.2021)
- iOS: The app crashes. (15.1.2021)
- iOS: The time of an event is shown differently than what is set. (15.1.2021)
- iOS: The calendar is duplicated at the time of creation and cannot be deleted. (17.6.2021)
- iOS: drag-and-drop does not function (1.4.2021)
- iOS: The calendar is duplicated at the time of creation. Please install the update and re-login to remove the extra calendar. Please check you have registered your account before logging out. (27.5.2021)
- Google Home connection cannot be established. (14/5/2021)
- Android: App memory capacity increases (2021/5/14) Fixed in ver. 7.6.5. Please reinstall the app.