- There are two ways to use other calendars.
- If you do not want to share events and only see the events by yourself, please refer to this page.
You can share other calendars, such as default calendars that are preinstalled in your iPhone or Android, or "Google calendars" that are synchronized with external calendars.
Please read before setting up:
- Your events will be visible to the people you share your calendar with
- Events are not automatically updated, so you need to copy them each time you update another calendar.
- Even if the title of the schedule copied to TimeTree and the schedule to be copied are the same, if the content of the event is different, it will be recognized as a different event and will be duplicated.
- If there is an update to the events, please delete first the event on the TimeTree calendar
- If the events are not copied, please check whether the event is visible normally on the external calendar.
- Go to the main menu to view all your calendars (Tap image icon in the top left corner)
- Select which calendar you wish to import your external calendar into
- Tap "Settings" in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen
- Tap "Import Events from the external calendar"
- Select the calendars you wish to import over. Here you can also select the label color of the imported calendar by tapping the colored circle left from the calendar name.
- Tap "OK/Confirm" and then "OK/Confirm" once more
- Tap the Save/checkmark (✓) in the top right-hand corner to finalize your changes.