(Please see this page for Android widget.)
How do widgets work?
- Calendars displayed in widgets:
- The widget calendar gets its calendar information from your "All Calendar" screen.
- Other calendar events such as OS calendar (Google Calendar, Apple Calendar) cannot be displayed.
- If the events are not displayed or updated, please try again after restarting the iPhone.
Lock screen widget (iOS 16)
- Open the app and return to the lock screen
- Long press on the lock screen
- Tap "Customize" or "+" at the bottom
- Tap "Add New"
- Select "Color"
- Select Widget
- Go to the edit screen
- If you cannot see TimeTree widget, please re-install the app
- Tap the top or bottom of the time display area
- Select the widget from "Add Widget"
- * Tap the selected widget to "Display only my schedule".
- Tap "Done" in the upper right
Home Screen widget Daily/Weekly/Month View
- From the Home Screen, touch and hold a widget or an empty area until the apps jiggle.
- Tap the Add button in the upper-left corner.
- Select TimeTree, choose from three widget sizes, Daily/Weekly/Month View, then tap Add Widget.
- Tap Done
- To edit the widgets, press and hold the widget on the home screen and tap "Edit" and turn on "Show only my events"