The widget calendar gets its calendar information from your "All Calendar" screen.
1. Daily/Weekly/Month View Available from the iOS 14, App Ver.7.3.0 later.
With iOS 14, you can add the TimeTree widget to Today View. Here is How to add.
- From the Home Screen, touch and hold a widget or an empty area until the apps jiggle.
- Tap the Add button in the upper-left corner.
- Select TimeTree, choose from three widget sizes, Daily/Weekly/Month View, then tap Add Widget.
- Tap Done
※ The events of the OS calendars are not displayed.
※ With the month-over view, only event titles in this week are displayed.
※ You can narrow down and view specific events you are joining by following the steps below.
- Press and hold the widget on the home screen
- Tap "Edit" widget and turn on "Show only my events"
2. Lock screen widget Available for iOS 16, App ver 9.8.0 or newer
- Open the app and return to the lock screen
- Long press on the lock screen
- Tap "Customize" or "+" at the bottom
- Tap "Add New"
- Select "Color"
- Select Widget
- Go to the edit screen
- If you cannot see TimeTree widget, please re-install the app
- Tap the top or bottom of the time display area
- Select the widget from "Add Widget"
- * Tap the selected widget to "Display only my schedule".
- Tap "Done" in the upper right